Friday, January 27, 2012

New Fancy Pants SUMMER SOUL Collection

I am so in love with this gorgeous new collection "Summer Soul" from Fancy Pants! The colors are so perfect for all of those summer photos and memories! I created this layout using the brand new "Summer Soul" collection along with photos Becca spending countless hours hanging out at Papaw's pool during those hot summer months...





I adore the mix of those summery colors and patterns along with the tan and brown!! PERFECT! Head on over to the Fancy Pants Blog to see the amazing projects created by the rest of the Fancy Pants Pocket Chicks using this fantastic new "Summer Soul" collection!!

Have a fantastic Friday!! LOVES :) -Sarah

4 comments:

Andie said...

Hi Sarah! I just love your blog and have passed along the Liebster Blog Award to you! Check out my blog to get the info and pics to post! Keep being AWESOME!
http://papercandie.blogspot.com

Lisa Dorsey said...

Fabulous layout Sarah! Love the banners across the top!

Carol said...

Some fab layouts Sarah.

fashiondreams1986 said...

OMG!!!! I love it!!!

http://scrapfactorydreams.blogspot.com.es/