Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook Feb. Reveal!!!

YAY!! The day has finally rolled around so that I can share with you my work using the My Creative Scrapbook Feb. Kits! These kits are FANTASTIC, and I think I actually did drool a bit as I was digging into my box!! HeHe :)....I was a super lucky girl this month to have the chance to create with the Main Kit and also the Creative Kit!! The My Creative Scrapbook Feb. Main Kit was just packed full of Crate Paper's Paper Heart collection along with some awesome little bits and goodies that Pam always includes, her knack for coordinating and creating amazing kits is unmatched!! The Feb. Creative Kit was so cheery and adorable packed to the brim with WeR Memory Keepers Love Struck collection and beautiful ribbon, pink bling, and loads of flowers!

Here is what I created using these awesome kit...

My Creative Scrapbook Feb. Main Kit (Crate's Paper Heart Collection)









My Creative Scrapbook Feb. Creative Kit (WeR's Love Struck Collection)







Head on over to the My Creative Scrapbook's DT Gallery and check out all of the AMAZING....let me say it again, AMAZING creations from the MCS Design Team!! You'll be drooling and inspired by their work all month long!


Have a fantastic SuperBowl Sunday!! LOVES :) -Sarah

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Beautiful pages, have become a follower so I can keep track of your amazing work x

Nikki said...

Hi, I hope you don't mind but I have created my own 'homage' to your lovely page on 2peas here Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa Dorsey said...

These are all so very fabulous Sarah!!!