Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook April Kits Release!!

Hello everyone!!

I know, I've been gone a bit but we had a

few days away while the kids are on spring break.

I share pics of that later this week.


For now I want to share with you my layouts

using the My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit for April

featuring the Gabrielle BoBunny lined named after

my fellow MCS DT Member Gabrielle Pollacco...

what an honor, congrats Gabi!!



Make sure to visit the MCS Blog to see all of the

gorgeous projects created from all 4 kits by all of

the DT members and check back here tomorrow

to see my layouts using the Limited Edition Kit!!

The LE Kit featured the Madeline collection from

Prima, sooooo beautiful and full of lovely colors!


Have a terrific Thursday!

LOVES :) -Sarah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very amazing job with te Kid and so much beautiful details!!!

and have a very great weekend
Carla

Lou said...

Gorgeous LO's Sarah!!!
I am still waiting for my kits to arrive...:(
Lou xx