Saturday, September 24, 2011

Donna Salazar Altered Clock

Hello everybody, Sarah here to share with you my altered wooden clock that I created using Donna Salazar's Antiquities collection along with the Donna Salazar Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets dies, matching chipboard Sprightly Sprockets coordinates from Want 2 Scrap, a bit of Want 2 Scrap bling, and also the Donna Salazar Spellbinders Wonderful Wings dies.

I first cut my pattern paper to size in order to fit the clock front, and then I used my circle cutter to cut out a circle from the center of the pattern paper to show the clock face.


Next, I cut out the Sprightly Sprocket dies to use as embellishments on the front of my clock, and then I layered them onto the matching chipboard Sprockets. I inked the edges of the chipboard and also the die cuts with Chestnut Roan and Creamy Brown Colorbox Cat's Eye Queue Inks.
Then, I cut out the Wonderful Wings butterfly dies and spritzed the bottom butterfly with the Candleglow Smooch Spritz. I embellished the rest with flowers, twine, and bling.



1 comment:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Oh my . . . that's one sweet clock! LOVE the circle and all that twine. :)