Friday, June 20, 2008

Cosmo Cricket Layouts!!!

Hello all my scrappin' friends! Here are a couple of my favorite layouts and a project that I made for Carter's room created with the fabulous Cosmo Cricket product.

The first layout, LOVING IT, was made with Cosmo Cricket's Cogsmo line for Becca and Emily's back to school page. Love these colors! They worked so great for the back to school theme!

The second layout, HOOKED, was made with Cosmo Cricket's Wanted line. These colors and warn patterns were just perfect for the outdoors photo that I love printed in sepia!

Now, for Carter's project, I just used unfinished wooden letters that I picked up at my local craft store. I painted the sides and backs of the letters, and then I traced the letters onto the Cosmo Cricket's Cogsmo papers and cut them out. Then I adhered the cut out paper letters to the front of the wooden letters and WHA-LA!!! I just added a little lion to the 'C' and it was perfectly color coordinated with Carter's jungle themed room! Soooo cute!!! It's lots of fun doing some boy things this time since I've had two rounds of girls already. If you like the Cosmo Cricket product (which how could you not) then click on the link here on my blog to check out more of there products. TFL and let me know what you all think!


No comments: