Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Carter's Ultrasound Pics @ 32 Weeks!

Well, the doctor sent me in for another ultrasound. I've been measuring 6 weeks too big for the past couple of months and then yesterday I measured 8 weeks too big! So, this morning I had the ultrasound done and just like we suspected he's a BIG BOY! Carter already weighs about 6 pounds (5lbs. 14 oz. to be exact) and I still have 7 1/2 more weeks to go!!! YIKES! The computer bumped up my due date to Aug. 10th from Aug. 26th because of his size and development. The good thing is that you could already see him practicing his breathing in the ultrasound so that means that the lungs are maturing and everything should be fine if he comes early the
nurse reassured me.

Ok, now to the fun part...my favorite picture is Pic. #3 so let me explain that one a little bit so that you all can see what I see. In this pic, his arm is lying across the side of his face just like when you are sleeping. The top of his head is at the left side of the pic under his hand and his little chin is over towards the right side of the pic under his elbow. You can see his little nose in the center and his full little lips just to the right. My favorite part is that you can already see his chubbly little cheeks!!! Soooo cute!


No comments: