Thursday, August 14, 2008

Moxxie Projects!




Here are two projects that I created for Moxxie this month

that may possibly be used for their online classes. I had so

much fun making these for my girls. I made the altered

composition book for my oldest daughter Becca because

she has started middle school this year and needs lots of

notebooks for her classes. The art box was made for Emmy

who can't go a day without making a craft of some kind so

she will get lots of use out of this box. Check out the Moxxie

blog by going to www.gotmoxxie.blogspot.com to see the

new upcoming Moxxie online classes.

2 comments:

fren_ace said...

pretty interesting
well done,and it's
presentable

Lisa Dorsey said...

Your projects are awesome girl! I bet the girls loved them. Any news on your sweet little guy yet?

Hugs,
Lisa