Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Surprise Baby Shower!!!





How sweet of my oldest daughter, Becca, and my niece, Olivia, to arrange
with the help of my sister-in-laws to throw me a surprise baby shower.
I thought that I was just going to be hanging out at my sister-in-law house
for a cook out while the kids got to swim, but oh no...I walked in the door
and everyone yelled surprise. I wasn't quite sure what they were all saying
surprise about until Becca showed me the cake and gifts and said hello, it's
a baby shower! I was shocked and thrilled and just happy to see my family.
A few minutes later I found out that it was actually Becca who had come
up with the entire idea...with all my hormones I was about in tears. Thank
you so much to everyone who had a part in helping to arrange this party,
and also to everyone for coming and for the great gifts...it was wonderful!!!

No comments: