Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I was tagged...


...by the super sweet Lisa Dorsey!
So here are the rules:
1.) The winners can put the logo on their blogs.
2.) Link the person you received your award from.
3.) Nominate 7 other blogs.
4.) Put links of those you nominate on your blog.
5.) Leave a message on the blogs that you have nominated.
...and the nominees are:
1.)Kelly: amazing...although I don't know her (wish I did)
her work never ceases to inspire and amaze me!
2.)Denine: such a talented lady. Although I don't know
her personally (wish I did) her work is amazing and
I love the layout and design of her pages!
3.)Lisa: a great friend of mine I met through scrapping
and she never stops inspiring me!
4.) Emily: a fellow Moxxie DT member and super talented.
I love the texture she adds to all of her layouts!
5.) Kimber: an aqaintance of mine and sooooo talented.
Professional, creative, and inspiring!
6.) Summer: sooo talented and wish I could say I knew her.
I love the page designs that this creative lady uses!
7.) Kelly: super talented with her layout designs and
constantly inspires me with her photography!




1 comment:

Kelly Noel said...

you are so sweet, sarah! thanks for mentioning me on your blog. :)
and congrats on your baby boy...he's adorable!