Thursday, October 2, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

Oh busy & tired me!!! Everyone kept telling me that Carter
would be my easiest baby yet...not so much! It's not
that Carter isn't a good baby (he is), but everyone thought
that I would have so much help with my two older girls
and it didn't quite work out that way. With all of the
homework, and school events and projects, and shuttling
Becca to and from volleyball games and practices every
night, and being up at 6am every morning to get the
girls ready for school, and Steve working 3rd shift...
it's definitely not as easy as everyone thought!

Anyway, I've been pretty good about taking lots of pics
of all 3 kids, and I have new pictures of Carter's first
smiles. He is now 6 weeks old and smiling at all of our
familiar faces every chance he gets. He also will copy
us saying "ohhhhh" it's sooo cute!!!

I just wanted to share my new favorite pictures!




3 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

6 weeks already??? He is such a cutie! Love those pictures. :)

Nancy Park said...

Today is the first day I found your blog. I had to laugh when I noticed your scrapbook page, for Cocoa Beach, I live on Merritt Island, the closest thing to Cocoa Beach without really being there. I also hope this is the correct comment post for your contest.

deb.bieberich said...

he is so adorable!!