Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Little Bit Of Everything

Today I have a little bit of everything to post.
First of all I would like to share another layout
that I made for CHA for Moxxie and then another
layout that I made for Carter just today using some
new Moxxie product. I'm really having fun making
these little boy pages after 12 years of all girl stuff!



I'd also like to share a couple of photos that I took of Carter just
a couple of days ago. He is always such a sweet boy
and he just oooooozes sweetness in these pictures.




And last but not least, (this is mostly for my DH who
is working out of town right now) a funny little video
of Carter laughing uncontrollably at Becca (who else).
I don't know if there's is anyone out there who doesn't
at least smile when they hear that giggle!!!
I absolutely LOVE it!!!

Have a great evening!
-Sarah

2 comments:

Jenny B in Indy said...

Awe.. cute video!

And I love the stitching on the second LO.. Very cool.

Lisa Dorsey said...

Those layouts are fabulous, especially the one of Becca! I can't believe how old she looks. Great pics and video too.

Hugs,
Lisa