Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Paper Variety Week #10 Challenge

This week's challenge over at The Paper Variety
is a fantastic sketch created by Julie Bonner!!


Sooo great, I love that this sketch is for a double LO
but it can also be adapted into a single page LO...
don't forget to check out The Paper Variety Blog
to see awesome examples from the design team!

Also, there is a wonderful prize package for one
lucky winner that loads their own take on the sketch...


....an awesome Scrapcetera Kit!!!!
These kits are packed full of fantastic goodies!!

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world
and I'll be posting pics soon of my 14 year old daughter's
room makeover which is the reason I've slowed down
on my blogging the past couple of weeks. I completely
changed her room from top to bottom for about $100
and I'll be sharing tips and tricks and lots of pics about
how to do inexpensive yet very stylish decorating projects!

That's all for now....Happy Wednesday!
LOVES :) -Sarah

No comments: