Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Let's Scrap Sketch

I am super excited to share with you today the sketch
over on Let's Scrap by Cheri O'Neill and inspired by yours
truly!! I was one of the winners of a double layout contest
on Let's Scrap and as a reward I get to see my layout
turned into a sketch, soooo cool!! Cheri did an amazing
job, I'm mean look at her awesome sketch!!


Here is my layout that inspired the sketch.


This was really fun to kind of work in reverse and see how
an already finished layout can inspire a sketch instead of
how we all usually work by a sketch inspiring our layouts.
Thanks to Cheri and Let's Scrap for choosing my layout
and doing such a fantastic job on this sketch!! Make sure
you head on over to Let's Scrap to check it out and see the
DT's take on my layout and the sketch!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
LOVES :) -Sarah

No comments: