Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Clip It Up and BoBunny

Hi everyone!! Today I am really excited to share with you my altered Clip It Up using the Ad Lib collection from BoBunny. I was lucky enough to receive this line from BoBunny through Clip It Up and I just couldn't resist the fun and colorful patterns of this line!! First, I spray painted my Clip It Up Base with a light teal, then really decked it out with pattern paper, stickers, and chipboard from the BoBunny Ad Lib collection. Now this Base holds all of my fabric which means no more digging through bags and piles of fabric trying to see all of my patterns...woohoo







I also had to create a layout with the Ad Lib collection too. My daughter's pics that she snapped of herself walking down the street to the bus stop on her last day of 8th grade were just the perfect match for this line and I'm really liking the way this page turned out.





Hope you have had a blast altering you Clip It Up, and if you still haven't done this then you must give it a try!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

LOVES :) -Sarah

2 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Fabulous projects Sarah!

Unknown said...

amazing projects..very beautiful done!!

XX carla