Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fancy Pants New "CHILDISH THINGS" Collection!

Hello everyone! Today I'm back to share with you the second brand new Fancy Pants collection called "CHILDISH THINGS"! This collection is fantastic!! I absolutely adore the fun, cheerful, and playful patterns and colors in this line along with the whimsical embellishments! This collection works wonderfully for both boy and girl themed projects, and since I have both it's just absolutely perfect! Here are a few of my creations made with the CHILDISH THINGS line...

Bliss


Enjoy The Ride



Child's Play






Now, head on over to the Fancy Pants Blog to check out a ton of awesome work by the other Fancy Pants DT members, sure to get your creative juices flowing!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday! LOVES :) -Sarah

2 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Fabulous layouts Sarah!!! Congratulations again, you definitely ROCK the Fancy Pants. :) Especially loving that first layout!

BabyBokChoy said...

Your layouts are really just BEYOND cute!!!! I wish I'm at cha seeing them in the booth!!!