Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook Jan. Reveal!!

Hi everyone, I love this time every month when I can finally share with you what I've been working on all month long! The Jan. kits from My Creative Scrapbook are totally drool worthy, and I had a blast playing with all of the goodies! This month I was so lucky to be able to work with the new Pink Paislee Snow Day collection from the Jan. Creative Kit as well as the Fancy Pants Winterland collection from the Jan. Main Kit. Here's what I came up with this month...

Jan. Main Kit







Jan. Creative Kit






Thanks for looking, and I hope you all have a great Thursday! -Sarah

5 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Your layouts are really so fabulous Sarah!!! Love them all!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, gorgeous! I love your work!

Steffanie said...

Love your layouts! They are gorgeous! Thanks for posting your link at Club CK so I could come visit!

Jamie Harder said...

You sure ROCKED these kits!!! Your layouts are so amazing!!!

sarah said...

it's so good to stop by your blog; it's been a while.

...and as always, you're stuff is beautiful.

hope you are well, friend.

hugs,
sarah.