Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Creative Sketches Up & Running!!!

Hi everyone!!! I think that you all know how much I absolutely LOVE My Creative Scrapbook Kits!!! Now, we are adding on to the fantastic kits with an awesome new sketch site, My Creative Sketches....how exciting and fun it that!! This first sketch is up on the new blog right now.

So, head on over to see all of the wonderful and inspiring work that the Design Team created using this sketch, along with some really awesome prized that you can win just by creating a project of you own based on this sketch, and one prize will be given away just for being a follower so you don't want to miss out on that!! Plus, one of our Guest Designers this month is one of my all time favorite scrapbookers and I'm even a little star struck :).....go check it out!!






My Creative Sketches

Have a terrific Tuesday and get busy with this sketch!! LOVES :) -Sarah

No comments: