Wednesday, August 24, 2011

You Are YOU-nique

Hi everyone!! Sarah here to share with you my "You Are Younique" card that I created using Donna Salazar's 8x8 Spring In Bloom Paper Pad. I love creating with the Spring In Bloom collection because of the gorgeous color combinations and the fantastic patterns which allow me to fussy cut flowers and borders until my heart's content!
I also used the Smooch Spritz in Candle Glow to tint the vintage lace, and I used the Color Catcher to place my lace into so that it contained the spray in one area.

I cut leaves from the Spring In Bloom pattern papers to use as accents, then I cut 2 of the die cut butterflies from the Donna Salazar Spellbinders Fanciful Flight Die and layered then on top of the card.
I also cut out a couple of words from the Crafty Chronicle to create my title, and inked all of the edges using the Cat's Eye Fluid Chalk Queue from Clearsnap in Creamy Brown and Chestnut Roan.

Donna Salazar Supplies:








Other:

pearls: Melissa Frances

border punch, pen: EK Success

other: vintage lace, twine, button


Visit my Blog

5 comments:

Emily D. said...

I love all of the layering... this card is gorgeous!!!!!

Rachael Funnell said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Card!! You had Me with the Butterfly... hehehe
I a Sucker for Butterflies!!! xx

Jona Panesa said...

so gorgeous!!! loved that butterfly!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Such a beautiful big butterfly!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work...I love the fabulous layering. <3