Thursday, December 22, 2011

Creative Imaginations Guest Designer

Hi everyone!!! Only 3 more days until Christmas! I'm finishing up my handmade gift tags and present wrapping these final days, and I'm so happy to see the growing excitement in my children every single day!

Today I want to share with you a Christmas layout that I made using a mixture of a few Creative Imaginations collections and you can also check out this layout over on the Creative Imaginations Blog today!!



I was so thrilled when I was asked to be one of their Guest Designers, and make sure you check back soon because I have a couple more features and projects coming that will be up on their blog after the holidays!
Have a terrific Thursday! -Sarah

2 comments:

Shell said...

Congrats on the guest DT gig! Merry Xmsa Sarah. I hope u have a wonderful day with ur family XX

Shell said...

Congrats on the guest DT gig! Merry Xmsa Sarah. I hope u have a wonderful day with ur family XX