Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 11 Of 2011

Hi everyone, I hope that your week is going well! I'm going to post this a couple days early this year since we have some plans this weekend and also I'll be posting my work from the My Creative Scrapbook Kits the first week of January. These are my TOP 11 FAVORITE layouts that I created over the 2011 year in no particular order....



















Thanks for all of your kind comment and support over this past year, and here's to a brand new 2012 year full of fun, creativity, and lots of new adventures!!!
LOVES :) -Sarah

3 comments:

Romy said...

Each one of your pages is totally gorgeous! I just love your style! Have a happy, healthy and creative 2012:)

Patrice said...

Beautiful layouts...I think the first one is my fav!

Lisa Dorsey said...

So many gorgeous layouts Sarah! Love the way you layer! I think the Cousins one is probably my favorite but you definitely have so many gorgeous layouts from this year! Hope you don't mind but I am going to copy your idea and post my top 10. Hugs!