Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook Dec. Sneak Peek

Well hello everyone, long time no see!!

I have my sneaks to share with you from My Creative Scrapbook's December Kits!! I have two favorite days every month...one is when those kits arrive on my doorstep and the other is when I finally get to share all of my work from these kits with you!! Make sure you check back on the 5th to see all of my projects created with the My Creative Scrapbook Dec. Main Kit and Album Kit. You definitely won't want to miss the DT reveal over on the My Creative Scrapbook gallery!

Main Kit Sneaks:






Album Kit Sneaks:








Have a terrific Thursday!! -Sarah

1 comment:

Cherry Red Studio said...

o wow it looks like it's going to be awesome! i've just never been so great at scrapbooking, but i really wish i was! jealous of your skills :)