Friday, July 23, 2010

A Choo-Choo Train Project Any Little One Would Love!!

I am very excited to share with you another project
for Thoughts 2 Paper. Liz, the store owner, was so nice
to let me choose which projects I would like to work with,
and when I saw this adorable MDF Train I knew that it
would be just perfect for my little boy's room and boy was
I right! My little one, Carter, couldn't even wait until I was
finished painting and decorating this cut little train before
he wanted to try it out.....yes, I know it's a decoration for
his room but I had to let him break it in a little before
putting it up on the shelf. Carter absolutely LOVES his
new Choo-Choo Train and I do too!! Make sure to stop
by the Thoughts 2 Paper online store to grab your own,
it would make the perfect gift or snack holder at a
birthday party or even a gift holder or table decoration
for a baby shower!!!




Have a fantastic Friday!
LOVES :) -Sarah

1 comment:

Liz said...

Sarah this is fabulous I love it and I love that your Son was so intrigued.
It's beautiful you did outdid yourself.