Monday, July 12, 2010

Echo Park Cards for Thought 2 Paper

Good morning all!
I am such a lucky girl because Liz
from Thoughts 2 Paper sent me the
gorgeous Echo Park 'Sweet Summertime'
line from her store to work with this month.
Needless to say, I was soooo thrilled
to get to play with the fun and bright
papers and stickers from this line and
here's a couple of cards that I came up with.




Supplies:
cardstock
pattern paper: Echo Park from T2P
flowers: from T2P store
buttons: stock
ribbon: T2P stock
eyelets: American Crafts
border punch: Martha Stewart from T2P store
pearls: Basic Grey from T2P store

On another note, my sisters are flying in this
weekend for a friend's wedding and I'm so excited
to get to see them....they live in California and
only fly in once or twice per year so this will
definitely be a fun weekend!

Have a great Monday,
LOVES :) -Sarah

5 comments:

Kelly C said...

these cards are so bright & cheerful! wonderful!

Linda Beeson said...

Gotta love those papers!! Just makes me think of summer.

Sweet Escape said...

SARAH!!!,,these are awesome!!!,,my fave is the one with the flowers and leaves coming out from the top!!!,,so rad!!!,,,im not very good at making cards but love when someone else makes them!!!,,sweet job!!!

loves~nely

sarah said...

the flowers on these projects are stunning!!! tutorial? hehe

hugs!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sarah!

Your "Happy Boy" layout was chosen as the selection committee's favorite paper/traditional category entry in this week's Examiner.com National Scrapbook Column publication call.

I tried emailing you at your Yahoo email address both Friday and yesterday but those emails bounced back to me with error messages, so I decided to notify you here on your blog :). Your work is fantastic!

The link to your published "Happy Boy' page is:
http://exm.nr/bV13Qh