Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just A Quick Weekend Post

So, while I'm sitting here at home this weekend wishing
that I could be at CHA right now (didn't have a roommate)
I decided to participate in the Simply Obsessed
Just Beachy online crop to occupy my time and get out
some of my scrappy energy!! I haven't created a
double layout in a good couple of months so I just
wanted to share the double layout that I made for one
of the Simply Obsessed Challenges....it was a sketch
challenge that I flipped and then added the second page.
All products used on this layout are from Momenta.

Back to my scrappy desk to try and whip another one
out before the end of the day!!!
There's tons of great LO's being uploaded into the gallery
at Simply Obsessed so head on over and check 'em
out for lots of inspiration and awesome scrappy ideas!!
Have a wonderful Sunday,
LOVES :) -Sarah

No comments: