Thursday, July 1, 2010

Treasured Scrapbooking Post Day!!

Yaaayyyyy!
Today is my first reveal day for
I had such an awesome time creating
with July's amazing kit!
It's full of vintage style papers, buttons,
flowers, lace, and too many embellies,
journaling spots, and rub-ons to mention!
Here is my sketch for July and also the
layout I made from the sketch...
make sure you check out the TS gallery
to see the rest of the DT's sketches and
creations and also play along with the
current challenges! Lots of fun and
inspiration, so don't miss out!!


Have an amazing Thursday!

LOVES :) -Sarah

7 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

This lo is stunning. TS is lucky to have you, Sarah!

Unknown said...

Wow, great layout. Love all of your little details.

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

I love your reveal gf! You rocked this!!!

So excited to see what else you've got cooking!

Paulie Antiques said...

awesome! I need to start scrapbooking more!

love, polly

Liz said...

I love it Sarah

heidi said...

oh, my! that is just gorgeous!!!!

Stacy said...

Sarah, you totally rocked this sketch!