Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ScrapStreet Feb. & March Calls!!

Hi everyone!!
Alright everybody, I need your help!
If you'd like to possibly be published in ScrapStreet.com
for the February and/or March issues then please send
images of your work to me sarah@scrapstreet.com
Here are my calls for my new fixture article The Crash:
February call - February is all about LOVE! Show me
your layouts about LOVE or your special VALENTINE
where you have used a non-traditional color combo.
Incorporate colors such as blue, green, yellow, purple,
orange, or even black...get creative!
March call - Show me your layouts with your own
paper pieced embellishments. Whether it's a heart,
a star, or something more intricate, I'd like to see how
you've mixed and layered your paper to create a
fabulous page element!
Please have your work submitted for the Feb. call by
the 10th of Dec. and work for the March call submitted
by Dec. 31st.
Have a terrific Tuesday!
LOVES :) -Sarah

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I sent you some things Sarah! Not sure if you can use them, but let me know! Thanks for stopping by my blog as well!
Hope your having a great week thus far!!!
e.