Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snow Fun, A Black Eye, & Some WP!!

I know, Iknow, strange title for this blog post
but that's exactly what happened on Sunday.
My hubby takes all the kids sledding and snowboarding
every year, it's kind of his thing, and they had an
absolute BLAST as you can see from the pics he
snapped (yes, my hubby knows better than to
come back from an excursion with the kiddos
without any pics....I've taught him well, jk!!





Anywhoooo, towards the end of all the snow fun
my 14 year old daughter, Becca, and her cousin were
playing around hitting snowballs with their snowboards
as if they were playing baseball and my daughter just
being her (super athletic, made the play of a lifetime one
minute and not having enough grace to even walk ten
steps the next minute) self, swung the snowboard with
all of her might and whipped it around so far that she
hit herself in the eye! Oh yeah, that's my Becca!!
You can see just a little bruise there under her right eye.


Crazy kid!!

I did some creating the past couple of days as well,
what's new right?!! I create just about everyday of my life!
I used the Garden Gala line from Webster's Pages to scrap
a few photos from Becca's pool party over the summer.
I'm absolutely in LOVE with these gorgeous pattern papers
and that teal background print is just to die for!!! Teal is
my absolute fave color!! I totally love how you can cut
and trim away til your little heart is content with these
papers...I could just sit for hours just fussy cutting away,
it's my happy place where I can just block out the rest of
the world and create my own little world of beautiful cut-outs!
Here's my layout that I came up with and a few close-ups...






Gorgeous products!!
Well, I'm off to finish up a few last minute details!
Have a terrific Tuesday!
LOVES :) -Sarah

5 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Such fun pics!! Thank goodness your daughter didn't hurt herself any worse....just call her Grace right?! LOL! That is so something I would do! Love the scrap page....GORGEOUS!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love your pics. And I'm so lovin' that gorgeous layout. Beautiful elements. :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Seriously, that layout is ready for PRIME TIME!!! I really hope you are trying out for their design team, that is seriously amazing use of Webster product, GREAT example!!!! great layout!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thanks for sharing some family fun, the layout is gorgeous, love WP, and all your little details on the page!

Rita Barakat said...

Beautiful!Great job!