Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Double Yaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!

It's official!!!
Yaayyyyy, my Etsy shop
is finally open. I have some items loaded
already but many many more will be added
over the next few days and tons more over the
next couple of weeks!! Go check it out HERE!! :)
I have some really fabulous ART JOURNALS
going into the store hopefully next week and
also a couple more necklaces and a few cute rings!
You can also just click the link over on my left
sidebar for future purposes.

Secondly, as I stated in the post below, I was
invited to join a blog contest through
HUE LEGGINGS
and as of yesterday I am only 18 votes short
of holding the #1 spot, which in case you forgot,
is a weekend trip to NEW YORK!!!!! So, if you
have a Facebook account and haven't voted for
me yet PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE scroll down to
the next post, click on the black & white & purple
HUE LEGGINGS banner, it will have you sign in
to FB and become a fan of Hue Leggings and then
you can go back to the vote page and
VOTE FOR ME!!!!

Now, I'd like to leave you with a couple little
lovelies that you can find over in my Etsy shop.

Owl Necklace 16" inch beaded chain

Paper Doilies - Vintage Set

Paper Doilies - Cottage Set


Super Sweet Paper/Felt Journaling Spots measure 4"x3"

I just LOVE these!
Felt die cut embellishments - little boy & girl couple
these measure (including head) 1 1/2"in. each

Have a terrific Tuesday!
LOVES :) -Sarah

2 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

cute, cute stuff!! thank you for your nice comment on my blog today!
hugs,
Danielle

BabyBokChoy said...

I can't BELIEVE that owl, it's SO SO SO unbelievable!!! WOWOWOWOWW!!!