Monday, February 7, 2011

Best Creation Blog Hop

We are having our very first Blog Hop of the new
season today and our theme is
"Creating Handmade Spring Flowers".
On each of the blogs you will find lots
of inspirational projects and ways to create and
use spring flowers that you can make yourself!
In order to win our GRAND PRIZE be sure to collect
all of the different kinds of flowers made on each
blog and send the list to teresa@bestcreation.us
Also be sure to leave comments along the way on
each of the design team members blogs and also
on the Best Creation Blog at the end of the hop.
Be sure to check out the Best Creation Blog for
the list of prizes you may be eligible to win!!


I'd like to share with you my Surprise Party card
that I created using the Best Creation "Let's Party"
line. I created the 3D Flower on this card by using
CIRCLES!!! It's just as easy as that...I used two
different sizes circle punches (one for the petals



and a larger punch for the flower center). I used
3 different colors of pattern papers for the petals
and punched 5 small circles from each pattern.

Then I simply pinched the small circles at one
end and that gave me my flower petals.


I glued the small pinched circles into a larger
circle on top of the card front making sure that
my larger punched circle that I was using for my
flower center would fit just perfectly inside.


I used the Best Creation 3D Foam Dots to pop up
the flower center just above the petals and added a
cupcake sticker to the center to complete my theme.

And here is my finished card.


I hope that you enjoyed this CIRCLE FLOWER
tutorial and that you'll give it a try yourself!!

Up next in our Blog Hop order is Tina McDonald!!

Have a wonderful Blog Hop Monday!!
LOVES :) -Sarah

65 comments:

Kim said...

that is completely adorable!!!!! Love it!

Sandy Ang said...

Just loving those cupcakes !

Irit Shalom said...

Cute and lovely!Great flower!

hilde janbroers said...

love them!! thanks for sharing

Karen said...

WHAT FUN! I want to come to your party!! THank you for sharing this adorable idea and I hope you have a fantastic day!!
{{HUGS}}
Karen

Just Me said...

Oh this is awesome!! sooo fun and easy! Love it! TFS!!

Unknown said...

That is a fabuous flower! Thanks for sharing!

Megan said...

Sweet!

Teresa said...

This is such a cute idea!! I just love it :)

Beatriz Rubio De Kimmel said...

Love this cards, so colorfull and fun, super easy circle flower love it!
TFS
-BK

CheckerBeads said...

love your beautiful colorful card!
and the flower too. :)

Anne

pysselpetra said...

Very creative and fun - me like ♥

Ashly Margritz said...

super cute!! love the card fun and easy. thanks for sharing

Queenie said...

What an adorable circle flower!! It works sooooo PERFECTLY with this paper!

Teresa Jaye said...

how cute is this ?!?!?!
so simple yet so fantastic!

EstherT said...

those flowers are a great way to add dimension to a card

~Thanks, Esther

Christa said...

Wonderful! I love the pink and yellow of this card! WONDERFUL!

Debbie Garcia said...

gREAT INVITE FOR ME TO MAKE FOR GRANDKIDS..THANKS

Kristi said...

very cute. Great job!!! Kristi
http://kristiscreativecafe.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

I LOVE this! I'm definately going to give it a try!

JuliesAddiction said...

Very clever!! Love your little card!!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

what a quick n easy flower.. so cute too!!

Gisèle said...

well look at that, so ingenious:-))

Eve said...

adorable ...i really like the concept of this

LisaM said...

Love the fun, bright colors of your card!

Bethany said...

So fun! Great card!

Carrie said...

This is a super fun idea.

Susie said...

Adorable and easy....TFS

Julie Wasson said...

great accent

Joanna said...

That is just too cute. Love it.

Tracey Taylor said...

What a fantastic project and flower idea.

Tina McDonald said...

Oh that is so cute! Noce work!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, colourful, celebratory card!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Cute flower and card.

MariLynn said...

What a cute flower.

Alicia Barry said...

Really cute idea Sarah.

Lisa Watson said...

what a fun card!!

Catherine said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Great technique Sarah! Adorable card!

Michelle McClure said...

I don't normally associate flowers with a birthday card, but this is perfect.

nicole said...

Wow I love your circle flower. Your card is so bright and colourful. Thanks for sharing.

KerrynF said...

Your card looks amazing!! What a fabulous fun flower!

Angela said...

Love it! Very cute!!

Debbie said...

Super cute flower and card! It would make anyone's day.

JAVAGIRL said...

yOU ARE ROCKING THE dt'S GIRL...
MISS YA....
CUTE INVITE

Elizna said...

such a pretty flower and card...thank you!

Auntie Ang said...

This is so sweet

Auntie Ang said...

this so so cute

Tifany said...

Thanks for sharing!

-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com

GinniG said...

What a FABULOUS card!!! Great idea!!!

Jules said...

Love this flower and your card is so bright and beautiful TFS

ScrappinAnn said...

I love that flower tutorial. I can't wait to try it. I kinda got caught up in your blog and forgot to keep hopping! LOL
I am a new follower.
I hope you will stop by my blog too.
ScrappinAnn@gmail.com
annlenth.blogspot.com
Be My Valentine Hop Feb 7-14

Kelly C said...

What a fun card - I love the circle flower!!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Awesome. Love the layout too. Thanks for sharing.

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Such a cute and darling flower. Love the rich colours. Hugs...Mona

Darcy said...

such a happy bday card! thanks for sharing your flower creation!

pghgirl said...

What a different take on a flower! It is so cute on the card you created, which I LOVE! It is so bright and colorful! TFS!

joybear said...

Very fun, love it!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Cute flower! The cupcakes are too sweet!

Anonymous said...

Ooh this is awesome!! sooo fun and easy! Love it! Thansk for sharing!

Lillian Child said...

What a fun card creation! LOVE the bright colors! And how easy are those circle flowers??!! I think even I might be able to recreate these lovely blooms! GRET tutorial!

And I just discovered your blog and am now a follower. So very nice to meet you!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Aimee Kidd said...

Very cute and colorful card!! Cute flower too!!

ruth said...

Very fun!

Karen Denson said...

What a fantastic bright springy card. I love it. I would come to the party just to see the rest of the decorations I'm sure you probably made.

Linda Beeson said...

Now that is seriously an adorable little idea and one that I will want to lift for sure! Thanks!