Saturday, February 12, 2011

Super Saturday with Queen Kat Stamps!!

Hello everyone!!!
I'm back again this Saturday to share with you
a card that I created for my daughter for
Valentine's Day using the "My Furry Valentine"
stamp from the Ash Evans collection over in the
QKD Store. I wanted the coloring of the stamp to
coordinate with my title and the white background
without fighting too much with the colors on the '
pattern paper. So I just colored the edges of the image
with my Copic BVOOOO Pale Thistle just to highlight
the image. I finished off the title by handwriting the
f.e.c.t at the end of PURR and my daughter will love it!



Make sure you head on over to the QKD Store to find
this adorable "My Furry Valentine" stamp


at 25% off along with all of the other rubber stamps
and the remaining acrylic stamps are 80% off!!! Woohooo!!

Have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Valentine's Day!
LOVES :) -Sarah

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Sarah that card is adorable!!! I love the stamp and the card you created too!
Have a great week!
e.