Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhog Day, Some Sneaks, & A New DT!!!

Happy Goundhog Day!!!
Yay, for only the 16th time in about 125 years
Phil the Groundhog DID NOT see his shadow
which means we should have an early spring!!!!
For all of you with as much snow and ice as we have
here in Indiana, I'm sure you're as tired of it all as I
am and will believe in anything right now just to get
a glimmer of hope that it may all be over soon...so yes,
I'm taking Phil's word for it and believing that an early
spring is on it's way! :) Whatever it takes, right?!!

On another note, I have had the great pleasure of
Guest Designing for My Creative Scrapbook for the month
of February with the gorgeous and awesome Main Kit!!
When I received the email invite from Pam I was just
floored that she asked and jumped on this opportunity
immediately!! Go check it out, the kits are beyond amazing
and the talent over there is incredible!!! Here's my sneaks...






And last but definitely not least, I have awesome news!!
I was chosen to be a part of the Some Odd Girl DT!! If you
don't know these digi stamps yet then head on over and
check them out because they're absolutely adorable!!
I'll be designing along side some super talented ladies so
make sure you check out all of there blogs for lots of
great ideas and tons of inspiration. Some Odd Girl is also
gearing up for there new releases on March 1st so stay
tuned for that.....they're absolutely adorable and fantastic!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday and for those of you dealing
with all of the snow and ice right now like me, KEEP WARM!!

LOVES :) -Sarah

2 comments:

meganklauer said...

Congrats girl! Keep on rockin!!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Stunning work! Congrats on GD spot!