Saturday, February 19, 2011

Super Saturday with Queen Kat Stamps

Good morning everyone!!
I hope that your Saturday morning is off to a
fantastic start! I have another card to share with
you today using the My Furry Valentine stamp
from the Ash Evans collection that you can find
over in the QKD Store. I paired this kitty cat couple
with a pair of little love birds on top of the heart.
I just love how the kitties and birdies are in pairs
and everyone is just getting along so well!! :)



You can find this stamp My Furry Valentine in
the QKD Store along with a couple of fantastic sales!


You can get 250 12x12 sheets of pattern paper for only
$39.95 with shipping and all remaining acrylic stamps
are a whopping 80% off...you don't want to miss that!

Have a wonderful weekend!
LOVES :) -Sarah

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

meow, that is so cute!!! i love that image!!!! your card is so so adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute! love how you colored them.

My name is Wynneth said...

AWESOME project Sarah - I love all the colours and this pair of kitties is just perfect :O)
hugs
wynneth
DIS Sister