Friday, February 11, 2011

Some Odd Girl Heart Challenge!!!

Hi everyone!!!
This is my first challenge with Some Odd Girl
and I have to say that I absolutely love creating
my card with the adorable Tobie and Buddy digi
stamp from the Some Odd Girl store HERE.



This challenge is a fun one and the first to use only
Some Odd Girl digis!!! You will definitely want to
play along because up for grabs as the PRIZE is a
$25 gift certificate to Oozak.com!!! Copics anyone?!!


Check out more about this challenge, link up your
creation, and to see the other DT's creations HERE!!

Have a fantastic Friday!!
LOVES :) -Sarah

3 comments:

Kelly C said...

love your card! I am so copic challenged, and its sad b/c I have quite a few of them.

Unknown said...

I love it, he looks so cute with his frog.
Caz
x

Robin McK said...

Hi Sarah!

This card is sooo cute - I love all the fun colours. It's so cheerful!