Thursday, July 14, 2011

Echo Park "Fresh Faces" Monthly Designer Call

Hi everyone, I'm here to share my submission for this month's Echo Park "Fresh Faces" Monthly Designer Call. I absolutely love Echo Park Paper, as most of you know because if you're regular followers of my blog then you know how many collections I have!! I can't get enough!

So, here are my 3 layouts for this month's submission.

Layout #1. Summer Joy - I created this layout using Echo Park's Springtime collection. I love these soft colors and patterns, especially that floral print that I used for most of my background. Then I used decorative scissors and a lace border punch to create borders along the right side of my layout that contain my journaling. I just added a few flowers and a piece of ribbon to finish off the page.

Layout #2. School Girls - I created this layout using Echo Park's For The Record collection. I used a lot of layers to create this page, as well as created a banner border along the left side of the layout. The ruler strip was just perfect for this back to school themed page, and the bird sticker was the perfect addition since I took these photos by the tree in our frontyard. I finished off this layout with some flowers, butterflies, and lace to add more of a springtime feel.


Layout #3. With All My Heart - I created this layout using the Echo Park Be Mine collection. I created borders with white cardstock for the center as my background so that my photos would pop, then added Echo Park stickers and cut out hearts and flourishes for accents. I finished the layout by adding my journaling with a punched border, and I used the Echo Park alpha stickers for my title and subtitle.


That's it for this month's Echo Park "Fresh Faces" submission. I hope you enjoyed seeing my layouts. Wish me luck!!

LOVES :) -Sarah

2 comments:

Teresa said...

good luck Sarah, I hope that they love your work :)

craftykellyj said...

Your layouts are beautiful! Good luck! I really hope you get it.