Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook July Reveal!!!

HI everyone!!! This is my favorite time of every month when I finally get to share with you Pam's gorgeous kits from My Creative Scrapbook!! I'm always thrilled with the way my layouts turn out because these kits are packed with so much goodness!! For July, I was able to work with the Main Kit featuring Emma's Shoppe from Crate Paper and Life Is Good from Echo Park, and also the Limited Edition Kit featuring Country Estate from Webster's Pages.

Main Kit:






Limited Edition Kit:







Hope you enjoy these as much I did creating them! Don't forget to head on over to the My Creative Scrapbook DT Gallery to see more inspiration and projects than any one person could handle all in one sitting!! :)


Have a terrific Tuesday!! LOVES :) -Sarah

2 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Dear Sarah your layouts are really so pretty and creative!!!!
Fabulous work!!

Unknown said...

wow friend this is al so beautiful ,love It!!

hugs carla