Friday, July 1, 2011

Fun In The Rain with Nikki Sivils & Helmar

Hi everyone, as promised, here is my Nikki Sivils/Helmar layout using the "It's Raining, It's Pouring" collection. I knew as soon as I saw this line with the colorful raindrops, cute rain boots, and adorable umbrellas that I had the perfect photo for this page. Armed with my Helmar Adhesive Runner, Helmar ZapDots, and Helmar Premium Craft Glue, I got to work!



I layered multiple cardstock stickers from the Nikki Sivils "It's Raining, It's Pouring" sticker and alpha sheet to create this layered embellishment on my page...with the help of the Helmar ZapDots, of course.


I also used the Helmar ZapDots to add dimension to my hand cut banner.
Then, I used the Helmar Premium Craft Glue to adhere the little flags and flag poles that I cut from the Nikki Sivils "It's Raining, It's Pouring" pattern papers. I also used the Helmar Adhesive Runner to adhere all of the background papers and photo to my layout.

Here is the final layout. I really love the way the colors in this line perfectly match the colors of my son's umbrella in the photo! This collection was so much fun to work with, and I just love all of the creating possibilities that I have using the Helmar Adhesives!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!! LOVES :) -Sarah

No comments: