Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Webster's Pages BLING IT ON!!!!

Oooooh this has to be my absolute favorite time of year, and how lucky are we that as scrapbookers this happens twice every year!! All of the previews of new manufacturer lines are starting to pop up and with CHA only 2 weeks away I'm just drooling at all of the yumminess filling up all of my favorite sites and blogs. My mind is just overflowing with ideas and inspiration, and here is one big reason....


You absolutely have to head over to Webster's to see the gorgeousness that Brandin has yet again come up with in the new WP collections!!! I don't know how she does it, but she totally out-does herself with every new release....ok, why are you still here? Go check out all of the amazing work from the DT too while you're there, it's beyond gorgeous!!!

LOVES :) -Sarah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wowwww sers I love so this stunning paper!!
hugs carla