Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Helmar's July Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone, I want to share with all of you the July Sketch over on the Helmar Blog. I absolutely LOVE working with sketches because it gives me a great jumping off point for my pages and I'm never quite sure where they're going to end up but I always love the results!!

Here's Lydell's July Sketch for the Helmar and the challenge this month is to use your Helmar Gemstone Glue...just perfect for July so you can add that little extra shimmer and shine! :)

Here is the July Sketch...



Here is my take on the sketch...







Head on over to the Helmar Blog to check out the other DT member's layouts, and to see all of the other fun projects and challenges that Helmar has going on over there!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday! -Sarah

No comments: