Monday, January 26, 2009

More FUN Moxxie Stuff!!

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend! Those of
you that headed off to CHA are still having fun I'm sure
(wish I could be there). I would love to be in warm sunny
Cali right now, and be able to visit my sisters too would
be nice. Anyway, I wanted to share one of my layouts that
is hanging in the Moxxie booth as we speak. I used the
OUR ROOTS line for this layout and titled it
WE ADDED ANOTHER BRANCH TO OUR FAMILY TREE.

Make sure you check out the Moxxie Blog to see this
entire line, and leave a comment to have a chance to
win some fun new Moxxie product and see pictures of
the Moxxie CHA Booth!!!


Also, I received another blog award from the super talented Elizabeth!



Thanks so much!!

Have a GREAT week everybody!

-Sarah

2 comments:

meganklauer said...

Oh, I LOVE this! What a great way to use the Roots line!

Linda Beeson said...

What a great use of that circle paper on the layout! Love it