Monday, January 19, 2009

Moxxie Sneak Peeks for CHA

I've been playing with these yummy goodies all weekend, and
finally peeled myself away to share them with everyone.
There are sooooo many new lines from Moxxie and I'm going
to be posting a couple a day all week long so stay tuned for more!!
I'll also be posting my layouts that I created with these fabulous
lines later in the week. So, without further to do...


...the two-toned scalloped circle papers are just to die for

and the best part of all THEY'RE DOUBLE SIDED!!

The rub-ons are also just as fabulous, I've gone through

tons of flourishes and letters already...LOVE THEM!!!

Check back tomorrow for 2 more mouth watering lines!

-Sarah

2 comments:

denine zielinski said...

It all looks so yummy! I love the circle diecut paper....and double sided is twice as nice!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh yum!!!!