Sunday, January 11, 2009

Something To Make You Smile

Yiiiipppppeeeee, got another layout done today thanks to my
baby boy, Carter, who was doing this while I was scrapping...

...yep, he fell asleep in his high chair right next to me

(which he can't really sit up in yet, I just prop him with a blankie)

while I was making a layout all about him...

...LOVE being able to use these fun boy patterns after years

of just scrapping for girls.

I also have a little video clip that I wanted to share with

everyone. It's of Carter really laughing hard at his big sister

Becca being a goofball (what's new?) ... I don't think anyone

can keep from smiling when they hear a baby laugh!

So, hopefully you will all hear this contageous laugh

and it will start your week of on a good note!

-Sarah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww what a cutie!!! love the latest layouts! :)

-sarah

Lisa Dorsey said...

He is such a cutie Sarah! I bet he just adores Becca and Em. Great layout!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how sweet! The photo of him sleeping in the highchair and the photos on the layout!

Jenny B in Indy said...

Awe, he's super cute! Great LO!

denine zielinski said...

That is a cute page. The colors are great, and I love your design...lovin those boy papers!