Friday, January 23, 2009

Snow Day!!

Alright not today, but last Friday my girls were out of school
for the chilly weather and the snow and ice, so what did my
hubby do...he took them out in the snow and ice. He's not that
bad, the day did start off way too cold, but warmed up to about
30 so it was fine for the kids to be outside snowboarding and
sledding. I sent the camera along with him (since I was staying
home with our 5 month old, Carter) and he just looked at me
like "Do I have to?", but he came back with some really great
photos! I have to say I was pleasantly surprised!!







I did find out from him a couple days later though that the

reason he took his time to get some decent pictures was

because other dads were out there with their cameras too

so he didn't feel as strange. I just had to laugh!!

-Sarah

No comments: