Thursday, January 29, 2009

Takes Me Back

Boy it sure takes me back to when I was about 10 years
old and I couldn't have been happier to hear the words...
SNOW DAY!!!
The girls were thrilled when they woke up many hours
later than usual yesterday morning and heard those words
that all kids love to hear. Of course Becca and Emmy
wanted to play in the foot of snow that fell that very
moment, but I did make them wait until just before
lunch to go outside. Here are a few of the pictures that
I snapped of them in the backyard.
(from inside the kitchen...I just opened up the window
and held up my camera and snapped away...I had to
stay inside with the baby you know...haha)








Hope all of you had a GREAT day too!!

-Sarah

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

We didn't have snow days in FL growing up but A really loves there here! And I love them too myself because it means either no work or going in late!

Glad that they had fun!!! Those are some great photos!!

I love your new layout too!

Anonymous said...

i wish that we had snow. :(

-sarah

The Sonboul's said...

WOW all that snow is amazing! HOw beautiful. Ya know, I've never seen snow fall! It's so sad. SOmeday :)

Linda Beeson said...

A good "snow day" is great just so the snow doesn't stay toooo long!