Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's Pink Ninjas Wednesday!!!

Alrighty,
today is reveal day for
This layout is for
Prompt #40 Roots.
I used the awesome Momenta
products for this page!
My layout has photos of
my grandmother (my dad's mom)
from the 50's and journals about how
I never really had the chance to know
her because of a variety of reasons...
the biggest being that my dad grew up
in the care of his grandmother's and not
his mother's. She passed a couple of years
ago and these were a couple of the photos
that I made sure to get copies of from
her funeral, not the happiest story I know,
but part of my roots and history none-the-less.


On another note, only 2 more days until
we get to pick up Franklin....woooohoooo!!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday,
LOVES :) -Sarah

3 comments:

Christina said...

everything about this lo is amazing, color, story, those beautiful photos....
xo

meganklauer said...

Great page! Love all your details!

sarah said...

your title work is always so stunning! and i love the LEFT side of this one... what a great touch!

hugs,
sarah.