Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Some BIG News!!

I have a few things to share today.

First of all, I have been invited to join

the Pink Ninjas (hence my new profile pic).


They are a fabulous site that sells

some of the BEST kits I've seen!!

All of the talented ladies there are

amazing designers and have that

bit of a funky twist that we all wish

we had...make sure you check out

the site and the kits for tons of

inspiration!!


My second piece of news is that I

have an article up for June over at

Scrapbooking.com


The article is 'Boys Of Summer'

and it features two layouts of my

sweet little boy, Carter.

Very excited about this and if you'd

like you can check it out here!


And last but not least, I'd like to

leave you with a project that I created

with the FABULOUS MLS

My Little Shoebox products.

I used this beautiful sheet of paper



and cut out the drooping flower buds

and turned them into hot air balloons!





The photo frame is an old gold frame

that I picked up at a garage sale for a

whopping 25 cents and sprayed it a

dark shade of hot pink, I added the

gorgeous b&w ribbon, and now it hangs

in my Emmy's room adding another

splash of color to her pink, purple,

and hints of teal bedroom...

she loves it!!


I have some really exciting ventures

coming up within the next month so

keep checking back for the big announcement

and also a really fun giveaway to coincide

with my upcoming BIG news!!

Happy Wednesday,

LOVES :) -Sarah



11 comments:

meganklauer said...

You totally rock girly! Love the funky twist over at Pink Ninja!

Christina said...

Glad you are on the team!!! your ninja pic is so cool i love that headband =D
xo

Unknown said...

aaah! i am loving that frame! so excited to be ninja creating with you!

hugs,
mo

Stacy said...

Congrats on the Pink Ninja team :)

Keri said...

Hey there, Sarah, nice to "meet" you online! Thanks for the nice comment on my MR blog tutorial...yes, I agree, Babbitt isn't very common...interesting! :)
Love this idea of the balloon with the MLS paper...PERFECT!

Gloria King said...

congratulatons ..thats so rad....I love the frame too...super cute..

sarah said...

congrats on the new gig!!! :) i can see why they want you to be on their team! :)

also, LOVE the MLS project. how neat that the frame was super cheap! :) yay! it looks fab.

hugs,
sarah.

Sweet Escape said...

welcome to our pink ninja world!!!,,so happy to have you on board!!!,,,can't wait to see your creations!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Congrats :)
Loving it here too :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Congrats Sarah!!! Love that frame, so very cool!

Julie Bonner said...

Congrats on the team & LOVE the frame!!!