Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Treat...Yuuuuummmmm!

Snow Castle....
it's a little summer tradition of ours.
Steve and I started going here back in
high school (that was a whopping 16 years
ago when I was 16....YIKES!) and then it
was a regular stop for the two of us when
we were dating and then later when I was
pregnant with our first...perfect craving
food for when I was preggers!
Now, here we are all these years later,
taking our 3 kiddos back multiple times
every summer to enjoy these perfect
summertime treats! I only wish that
I had photos of Steve and me back in
the day...what fun that would be!!
Here are a few shots from our stop
at Snow Castle this past weekend. All
shots are taken from the car because
one side of the little building is a drive
through and the other side is a walk up.
We usually do the drive through and eat
on the ride home or take a nice drive
through the country while enjoying our
snow cones. Yuuuuummmmmmm!!!








Sorry for the fuzzy pics...they
were all taken with my phone
and most where taken through
the car window.
Have a fabulous Monday,
LOVES :) -Sarah

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

:) The treats look delicious and fuzzy photos are better than no photos :) It's gloomy and rainy here... so I'm shivering just looking at the snowcones, hee hee

Jenny B in Indy said...

Is this the one by my house? I've taken Caleb there twice this week. He loves it!

Sarah Mullanix said...

yep..it's the one by Applewood, we also go to the one on Broadway...which ever is closer at the time the cravings hit!

Linda Beeson said...

Now that is a really fun tradition!