Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More Excitement!!

Ok, I know, a little crazy that I have
this news two days in a row, but I'm
super happy and proud to announce
that I have been asked to join the
Thoughts 2 Paper Design Team!!
Thoughts2Paper is a fabulous online
store that just happens to carry all
of my favorite scrapbooking lines
and I'm sure they're your favs too
so make sure to go check it out!!


Here's the list of awesome designers
that will be creating for Thoughts2Paper:

Existing DT Members:
Liz (Owner & Creator)

New Additional DT Members:
& Me!!!

Guest DT Members:
Michelle Hodges

Yaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to get busy creating!!
Have a wonderful Wednesday,
LOVES :) -Sarah

5 comments:

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Congratulation Sarah and welcome to the team.

Thoughts2Paper said...

Lookin forward to all the fun woot woot

Jan Garber said...

Welcome aboard! I am really excited about our new DT members and look forward to seeing all the new ideas! Jan

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Big huge congratulations to you! I'm so excited to be part of this fabulous Dream Team!!!

jeannine said...

Yay!!! Congrats, can't wait to get to work with you!!