Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just RELAXIN'

Not too much going on today.
Just enjoying the girls being out of school
for our first week of SUMMER BREAK!!

WoooooooHooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely LOVE not having to wake
up at 6am....even though I am a morning
person, being able to get out of bed at
6:30- 7:00 makes a world of difference!
I have some really fun photos of
Becca's last day of 7th grade to share
probably in the next day or two...
still need to edit them. Becca was
allowed to take her camera to school
on the last day and she took some
really fun pics of her with her friends
and also some of her with her favorite
teachers. She also had a really cute idea
of buying a white hoodie and she had
all of her friends and teachers sign it
with colorful markers...turned out
sooooo cute and I'll have pics of that too.

For now I just have a card to share
that I made during one of
Carter's naps, it turned out really cute
I think. I used super cute MLS papers
on the card. I've also been creating for
my upcoming announcement and I
might tease you all here in a couple
days with some peeks.



That's all for now!

Happy Thursday,
LOVES:) -Sarah

6 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

The card is stunning, Sarah. I wish I could say I was excited about the summer but it is so darn hot in Las Vegas that I much prefer any season over summer.

Linda Beeson said...

What really sweet flowers!!! LOVE this.

Paulie Antiques said...

very cute! :) I am trying to start up my blog with more followers... if you visit and like what you see would you consider following me? I will return the favor!
love, polly :)

ellen s. said...

what a fabulous card! that is gorgeous

Stacy said...

Super cute card, love it :)

BabyBokChoy said...

The card is so totally beautiful and getting up at 6:30 is better than 6 but not as good as 9:30 or later LOL, as if!! :) :) :)